Status of tonight’s gig

By

Teetering in the balance due to the goddamn snow. Two out of the five of us live outside London and both are pretty badly affected by it. We may have to cancel; final decision on this will be made 2pm or so.

Wish us luck, people. We will be there if there’s any way at all for us to make it.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.